DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Children Furniture Market by Type, Material, End User and Sales Channel: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Globally, increasing disposable income is leading to individuals spending more on convenience products.
A rising middle class population with increasing disposable income is a substantial factor that propels the growth of the children furniture market. Improved lifestyle and increase in buying power of consumers resulted in increased expenditure on children related products, including but not limited to clothes, accessories, and furniture.
Furniture is an integral part of residential and commercial sectors to provide storage facility and aesthetic look at homes and offices. Recent years have witnessed consumers with considerable disposable income spending on children furniture, including premium and imported furniture products.
In addition, increased propensity to spend on lifestyle and consumer products driven by increased ease of financing for home decor products propelled the market growth.
Online sales channels are the future of the retail sector. Numerous brands are taking their business and products online. The online sale of children furniture increased especially during the COVID-19 period.
The shift of consumer behavior toward buying their requirement online is going to remain even after the end of the pandemic. The ease of selecting, purchasing, and getting doorstep delivery is what attracts consumers toward online channels.
Another advantage of online channel is the near elimination of geographic boundaries. A company in the U.S. can ship its products to a customer in India. This convenience and increase in availability of options to choose from is attracting customers toward online channels, thereby creating new market opportunities for the engaged stakeholders.
The global children furniture market is segmented on the basis of type, material, end user, sales channel, and region.
Based on type, it is divided into beds, cots & cribs, table & chair, cabinet, dressers & chests, and others. Depending on material, it is classified into wood, polymer, and metals.
By end user, it is bifurcated into residential and commercial. By sales channel, it is categorized into offline channels and online channels. Furthermore, it includes revenue generated from the sales of children furniture across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Some of the major players profiled in the children furniture market analysis include:
- Cello Group
- Cosmoplast Industrial Company LLC
- Herman Miller
- Inter IKEA Systems B.V.
- Keter Group
- Nilkamal Limited
- Pil Italica Lifestyle
- Sauder Woodworking Company
- Sleep Number Corporation
- Market definition and scope
- Porter’s five forces analysis
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Threat of substitution
- Threat of new entrants
- Intensity of competitive rivalry
- Parent market overview
- Market dynamics
- Increased expenditure on children associated products driving market demand
- Rapid increase in urban population to boost furniture sales.
- Rise of advertising through social media and digital marketing to create market awareness
- Increase in prices of raw materials to hamper market growth.
- Negative impact of furniture on environment.
- Increase in popularity of online shopping to provide new opportunities to the market.
- Use of 3D printers for children furniture
- Covid-19 Analysis
- Impact on consumer goods sector:
- Impact on children furniture market:
- Supply chain analysis
- Top furniture importers
- Top furniture exporters
- Industry life cycle assessment, by region
- Geographical concentration analysis of players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bw79bv